"THOU SHALT LAUGH" and the other marks indicated on our Site are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of THOUSHALTLAUGH.com and its affiliates. All custom graphics, icons, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of THOU SHALT LAUGH Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM trademark, service mark or trade dress without THOUSHALTLAUGH.com's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify THOUSHALTLAUGH.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by THOUSHALTLAUGH.com or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
You agree that THOUSHALTLAUGH.com will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Site.
While THOUSHALTLAUGH.com takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL THOUSHALTLAUGH.com OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THOUSHALTLAUGH.com WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
- Consent To Our Communication With You By Email. By entering the SITE, and each time you make a purchase through our Site, you grant permission for THOUSHALTLAUGH.com to contact you at your email address.
- Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities), and (c) be a resident in the 50 states of the United States of America, exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions ("United States"). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site via credit card, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization.
- Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM upon our delivery of products or services that you have ordered. All orders placed over $500.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- Pricing Information.
- Pricing May Differ from Retail Stores. Pricing on the THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM Site may vary from a retail store sale pricing.
- No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. THOUSHALTLAUGH shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY EMAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
- Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringements on the THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM Site:
"THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM will block access to and/or remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and submitted to our site."
We at THOU SHALT LAUGH Inc. have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to individual privacy. The following discloses our information - gathering and dissemination practices for this site.
Personal Info & Its Use
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitors' contact information (like their e-mail address), financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). We may also collect demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level).
At times, THOU SHALT LAUGH Inc. may conduct user surveys. When we do, we gather that information in order to help evolve our business model. At no time do we sell any personal information, but we may share that information with Business Partners.
We may, at times, use the demographic information we gathered as a marketing or promotional tool. When we do that, we will make sure it remains entirely anonymous.
From time-to-time, Sam Goody may run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (like their e-mail address) and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). We use contact data from our contests to send users information about THOU SHALT LAUGH and promotional material from some of our partners..
THOU SHALT LAUGH Inc. also allows any customer to create an account with THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM. This allows the user to simplify his or her purchase process at any the THOU SHALTLAUGH.COM site. All the information that a customer may supply when creating an account will be held in the strictest confidence. It will be used simply to manage the payment of orders and the shipping of same. Sam Goody does not share any private financial information about its customers with any outside company or agency unless required by law. We may share other information with marketing partners.
Pages at THOUSHALTLAUGH.COM contain links to other sites. THOU SHALT LAUGH is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.